- Operational safety, low running cost and increased service life due to early problem detection
- Simple monitoring of torsional vibrations
- Modular design, easily expandable
- Integration into the ship’s network or existing AMS
- Geislinger Worldwide After Sales Service
- Self-monitoring system unit with a malfunction alarm
- 6 digital inputs and 4 analogue inputs
- USB 2.0 for data acquisition and programming
- 4 potential-free relay switches for alarm output
- Analogue output (4 – 20 mA)
- TFT color display, touch-button operation
- ISO-fitting dimensions 192 x 147 mm
- 24 V DC power supply, overvoltage protection
- Maximum operating temperatures:
- System Unit: 55°C, Junction Box: 70°C, Inductive sensors: 100°C
- Technical standards:
- DNVGL type approval and tested according to IACS E-10
- IP54 (display unit, front only) and IP67 (junction box)
- Misﬁring (free-end) Monitoring If a cylinder misﬁres, the alarm signal can be used as a warning to reduce the engine load or to disengage a clutch to avoid excessive vibration levels and further subsequent damage.
- Crankshaft stress or intermediate shaft stress monitoring Monitoring a critical order range of the vibratory angle at the free end of the crankshaft can be used for detecting dangerous operating conditions for crankshafts or other driveline components.
- Damper Monitoring Ensures trouble free operation of Geislinger Dampers
- Oil Pressure and Temperature Monitoring Sensors inside the Geislinger oil supply are available as an option for 2-stroke applications.